Monday, May 25, 2009

New Story

I know, having three stories at once is a little ambitious, but if others can do it, so can I! I'm kind of stalled on this one anyway with playoffs going on. I want to keep it as close to accurate as I can, so I can really write until I know what happens. I know exactly what's going to happen after playoffs, but I have to wait until I know what the outcome is before I can write it. I'll have to base how things get rolling on how everything turns out. I'm also a little stuck on my other story. I know where I want to go with it, but I can't seem to get the chapters out. I've also had the idea of this third story in my head for so long that I finally just need to get it out there. It's another Sid story, so I was trying to wait until I finished Lucky, but I just don't have the patience since I have no idea when I want to end it, haha. www.hckygrl87-FeelsLikehome.blogspot.com. Hopefully you guys enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment